They're good. You should try them. You just might know them by "Nerds." Yes the candy. Taylor got a box of
Nerds for Valentines Day and she for some reason cannot remember them by any other name. I kept correcting her when she would say it, and she finally asked me, "Mom what are Nards?" I turned around because I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. I said, "Nothing. It's not even a word." Didn't help tho. "Mom I just can't remember the word Nerds!" So Nards it is.
4 comments:
HAHA! That's got to be one of the funniest words....ever! I still can't help but laugh every time I hear that word. Good luck explaining that one :)
Haha so in the middle of the store "Mom, I love nards, or I want some nards" thats perfect.
Hahaha oh just let the girl enjoy her nards... and take that line to primary with her! Classic. Nerds will forever be nards in my book now.
Oh yes I am laughing! She is a genuine Nard!
Post a Comment