I got the cutest phone call from your girls yesterday. I got to chat with Taylor for a bit before she passed off the phone to mia and told her what to say. I got to hear from mia over and over... "I'm potty trained" and "my feet stink." It was a good one.
It's not going to be a dress up party the year that jordan doesn't sport your pants... and have to walk around with a pillow for cover ha!
HAHA thaat picture of Mia makes her look like a grasshopper, or Giminy Cricket. I love it. Ya I think I got a voicemail from your girls but I couldn't make it out. It sounded like ruffeling around. I thought forsure Mia had accidentally called me again.
2 comments:
I got the cutest phone call from your girls yesterday. I got to chat with Taylor for a bit before she passed off the phone to mia and told her what to say. I got to hear from mia over and over... "I'm potty trained" and "my feet stink." It was a good one.
It's not going to be a dress up party the year that jordan doesn't sport your pants... and have to walk around with a pillow for cover ha!
HAHA thaat picture of Mia makes her look like a grasshopper, or Giminy Cricket. I love it. Ya I think I got a voicemail from your girls but I couldn't make it out. It sounded like ruffeling around. I thought forsure Mia had accidentally called me again.
Post a Comment