Mia has a chain of songs she runs through each night before bed: Twinkle star, (which is her thing- I have to listen) Old McDonald had a farm, You are my sunshine, (lyrics changed to "You are my sunshine...
ONE of my
sunshine's... the original lyrics cause too much drama and hurt feelings) If you chance to meet a frown, are most of her faves. Last night I was thinking she was falling asleep and I just kept going for the second round on the same song when she taps me with her tiny hand and politely lets me know- OK,
THAT'S ENOUGH.
3 comments:
Love it! Your posts are crackin me up.
That is so funny! I bet you cracked up! Love the "nards" post about Taylor too!
Haha, what a little Nard. Tara bought a book for Mia and sent it up with me to give to you, but I never saw ya. It's in my mom's car.
Post a Comment