Montessori started in October this year, and Mia felt like she needed a back-pack too in order to drop Taylor off. I decided against starting her in Kindergarten because of her being so young. I weighed the options out of knowing she is a social butterfly, ever-so-cute (if I do say so myself), and figured I can save myself the grief of her being the only one out of her friends who can't drive, or can't date, or physically just isn't developed and feels inferior in sports- or I could wait another year, and finish out what I've started in Montessori and let her complete the third and final year. Verdict: Easy button. Though I may not escape the "I wanna drive" before her time comes. I know it won't solve everything- but for now, I'm enjoying the fact that she gets just one more year home with me before she is forever in school.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you waited! Then her and Bai will be in the same grade! She is so cute!
I totally agree with your logic! Taylor is such a funny girl, isnt it crazy how they always need to have what the other one does. Now I have to get 3 of everything. :)
Post a Comment