Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween- BEWARE OF GRANDPARENTS!

Snow white- she snaps right into character. At her pre-school party her teacher referred to all of the kids by their character, and Taylor just ate it up being called Snow White for three hours straight.

My little not-so-Blondie- She loves Halloween because she knows she gets to wear make-up. I got her decked out in dark make-up and she reminded me that "Snow White has RED lips mom- I need red lipstick."


Our little ladybug:) She was furious when I was getting her dressed. She kept saying,"NO LADYBUG!" Halloween was her first official time of trying this on. She wouldn't even let me put it on her when I got it, so I knew it was going to be a real treat getting her ready. BUT, with much persuasion, distraction, and candy before dinner- I got her to love it!


HOLY EYELASHES! I put mascara on Mia while she was asleep so she didn't think mascara was the new norm for her every time I put my make-up on. I am amazed at how long they are.


Happy Halloween!!!

Cousins! (left to right) Kanton, Jack, Taylor, Mia, Brig, and Stockton. All at Papa and Grandma Mills.
Kellen, Griffin, Bryson, Mariah, Mia, and Taylor! At Papa and Grammy Anderson's
BEWARE OF THE WITCH AND THE BO-DAGGET!!!!
HA! Of course my parents dressed up! Not only did they dress-up- they put on a show!!! My mom was inside laughing like a witch (which she did really well) and my dad making scary noises saying," Here comes the Bo-dagget!!" In the meantime our kids are standing at the door, trying to get the courage to knock and unleash these two monsters behind the door! WHAT is a Bo-dagget you ask? Ask Napoleon Dynamite. It's a funny name in the movie that just stuck out, and THIS is my dad's version of what that might be:)

Friendly tho:) Busting a groove! That should take the edge off the lingering fear in our kids.

A large chocolate bar was what they gave our kids for all their pain and suffering- and a few tears too! A very memorable Halloween!!

3 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Now that is one scary Bo-dagget! How funny. Mia was a crack up at my moms. She had to turn around ever three steps and wave bye bye and show off her costume. Hey did tay's skirt fit or do I need to fix it?

Dot said...

Wow--Roger and Char look great. Love Snow White! Fun Halloween!

Hallie said...

Mina and Tay looked so cute! And how fun that your parents dressed up. I bet the kids loved it!