Friday, December 5, 2008

All I want for Christmas is.....


Straight from getting our tree to standing in line to see Santa. Now that is Christmas spirit!

myspace layouts


Waiting in line to see Santa!

myspace layouts



"Santa, I want a Dr. Set. So I can give shots and check heartbeats. Cuz shot's make you healthy."
myspace layouts



The night is complete. That's a checkmark off of the top ten to do before she turns 18... get a picture with Steve Real.


myspace layouts

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

how tramatizing. I cannot believe how amazing that picture is. You should hang that in the house.

Teresa :) said...

Brooke I love the picture with Steve! haha Life is now complete. I love the huge c-mas tree it looks just like something Michael would think he needed to bring home. Your girls are so stinking cute, but so is there mommy of course! So I am still trying to figure out if I can swing the kick boxing classes I leave for work at 8:30 pm and am not sure I will have time to get ready. We will see though. Call me so we can hang out. Love ya fuzzy!