Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree's, Oh Christmas Tree's...


My Tree (translation- I did the lights) Jordan laughed at how ridiculous the lights were hung. I ran out of red halfway through, so I had to McGuyver red and multicolored lights, and WAS NOT about to just take it off and start over, so it was interesting. I was all OUT of Christmas spirit by the end of it. My hands had sores and everything. Real tree's? MMM, dunno about this.

Jordan's tree (translation- HE hung the lights). Yes, they were perfect and neat. PFFT! That would be Jordan. However, Taylor and I both decorated them both and took them down. That was the interesting part. M-hm. Ya you should've seen me dragging this 12 ft. tree out the door. I was throwing out a few damn and hells. Oh, and I think I pulled something in my back. Fun. Jordan got home and goes and didn't even notice it was down. I made sure credit was given where it was due. Patted myself on the back, yes I did. MERRY CHRISTMAS:)

No comments: