Monday, October 13, 2008

Spider bite from HELL!

Photobucket

No- I'm not winking at you. However, Jordan says I look like popeye... that's why I love him, it's the compliments... it really is.




Well this is day 9 now- going strong. It started out a small bump under my eyebrow, but as you can tell- grew with a vengeance. I went to the Doctor and he said it was a spider bite- HOLLER! Check out my swelling on my eye. That beauty stretches above and below my eye down to my left ear. One mean spider. Anyways, that is why you haven't seen me in public. IT HURTS and its pretty. Let me know if anyone is looking for a spokesperson for pest control. I would make a pretty good commercial- don't you think? If anything, it really brings out my eyes:)

7 comments:

The Smith's said...

You look AMAZING Lindsey told me about it the other day.

mtbutler said...

Wow that looks... painful? Hows the lip at least holding up?

Evvie Turley said...

Oh wow, Brooke. That totally "bites!" I hope it heals up before volleyball season...ha! You still look gorgeous-no worries. :)

Chad~Nicole said...

Between nails and spiders, you and Jordan need to wrap yourselves in some bubble wrap for safety.

Teresa :) said...

Damn you guys have got some bad luck lately. haha I thought you were going chinese for a minute. Im just kidding but I think I need to come see you in person to get the full beauty of this picture. :)j/k Im sorry, I bet it does hurt it looks pretty painful. Well we need to go hang and maybe go TP some bodys house that would totally make you feel better. :) Hope it gets better soon, I miss seeing you in public. You are to cute to be hiding in your house all the time. :) See ya

Darcy said...

Aww Brooke! I'm so sorry... I was thinking about you today and clicked on your blog... Holy smokes! Hope it's looking better these days

Elder and Sister Seaman said...

oo sory that looks really bad!!!well hope you get better!!