Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ouch!!!





Jordan got nailed- literally! He decided to put a nail through his right thumb. Luckily he barely missed the bone barely. The x-ray showed the nail sitting right on his bone. We were counting our blessings:) Seeing how he kinda needs his hands for every day work! Whew. That'll make a man out of ya!

7 comments:

Lauren Howell said...

Siiick! Glad it missed the bone though.

Dot said...

OKAY--next time warn us--I about passed out! Wow--I'm so glad he didn't do any long lasting damage!

Hallie said...

Oh man, that makes me so sick. I can't believe he had it in as long as he did and was so calm about it. I would have been freaking out. I'm he is doing better now.

Chad~Nicole said...

Yikes!

Shawn and Tasha said...

OUCH Jordan!!! Way to steer away from the bone. Man, it hurts to just look at that! Shawn loves doing maintenance work around the house and on the car, but he NEEDS his hands to be a dentist. I just know one of his infamous hobbies is going to get him one of these days.

Afton said...

Yah...that's gotta hurt. Glad he's okay. Did you flip out? What about Taylor...did you show her? All I can say is...glad it wasn't me! :)

Traci Butler said...

I just got the message that you needed those pictures. Sorry a little late but looks like you got the same ones you would have gotten from me. That is so gross!! He was so calm when he walked in too. Funny ole Jordan.