Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Mia!

myspace layouts

Happy birthday Mimi-London! Born September 21, 2007 at 2:30 a.m. We didn't know what we were having with you, I thought you were a boy, daddy thought you were a girl, (I don't know why dad's are always right:) I was thrilled to have a sister for you. I remember your little nose was smashed to the side (but it's perfect now!) and what a perfect little body you had. I am always so glad to count all the fingers and toes, and sit back and think what a miracle it is to have something so perfect grow inside of me. You are a SCREAMER. You scream to get what you want, and it makes me crazy. You love to ride the plasma car around the house with Taylor, hate to eat- but love plums, love a bottle- it is what puts you to sleep in your crib, favorite words are "da-da," and "hi tay-tay," (of course it's not ma-ma, that would be too fair:) you are obsessed with otter pops and anything frozen, and I can't seem to get you out of the bath without a fight- you love them! I am grateful to have you and am thrown that you are already a year. So happy birthday to our little girly girl! We love you!

Blanket from Jacque made by Hallie- dang cute and soft.

Opening presents.

Toys!

The cake- thanks mom!

The mess!

The end.

2 comments:

Dot said...

Happy Birthday Mia from the Eaton's! You have the cutes little smile!

Traci Butler said...

Happy Birthday Mia! Love the cake pictures. That is such a cute idea you guys do.