Okay Traci- back off hehe:) I'm a little embarassed to admit I probably have more than 6 quirks but I'm happy this tag is limited to 6.. here it goes.
1. I pick my lips when I'm deep in thought, nervous, or just plain bored. (I keep them soft and ship-shape for Jordan:)- that is unless I break the skin:( then its no bueno.
2. I wash my feet before bed if I wear anything open toed. And I stare at peoples feet, so I pay more attention and money to my feet than my hands.
3. I hate wrinkled sheets- I iron them along with my pillow cases. I spray wrinkle relaxer on my bedding every time I make it.
4. I hate dirty mirrors and windows- I snap at my poor children when they touch the windows in the car.
5. I want my mom when I'm sick- ya I'm 25. Middle child syndrome apparently never goes away. What? Jordan ignores me so he won't get sick.
6. I'm either addicted to adrenaline or endorphin highs. Excercise is a must at least 5 days a week or I get anxiety.
7. I sing at all times, it's not good singing though.... it's any-song-turned-opera singing. Jordan hates it, so I couldn't leave it out- hence the #7 in my 6 quirk tag!:)
So in my finale- I must say I'm in no way a clean freak like my sister-in-laws! I just have those- ya know, quirks. I want to know what EMILY LINDBLOM has to say (that would be my little sis). She has now joined the blogger community, so Em you are just as big a qirky wierdo as me! Spill.
1 comment:
My parents iron their sheets, but I've never met anyone else who does. I don't do it, but I will admit it's more comfy.
Post a Comment