Friday, July 1, 2011
13.1 Miles.. Accomplished!
So I did it. Hip hip hooray. Like I've said earlier I have wanted to do a half-marathon so badly and with the wind in Snowflake it could have held me back but it didn't. When the all else failed... I used the treadmill (So glad my parents have one) :) Which is where I completed my half. I finished it in 126 Min. and found that with the fabulous effects of taking Protandim, gels were helpful to plug into my run every 45 min. Instant second wind. I felt like I was floating when I finished. I loved that awesome feeling of accomplishment. My new favorite workouts are those from the Tracy Anderson Method (checkout tracyandersonmethod.com, YouTube has a fabulous butt and thigh and arm webisode FYI)They are the most interesting and random workouts that I am so fascinated with. Then of course there is Zumba:) Something about dancing is very liberating, ya know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment