
Friday, January 14, 2011
Christmas Closing
The highlight: They both got Cinderella dresses from Santa and ..... GLASS SLIPPERS! They were also thrilled by the Mermaid Barbie's they got, which are now their "tub time" pals. Exhale. This year Christmas was different. I didn't get into all of the "goodie plates" or all that festive stuff. Yes, I decorated because that is a must, but I guess I kinda got worn out at all the crap we normally put ourselves through to make the season feel all HOLLY JOLLY. I even minimized my picture taking so I could actually experience what was going on rather than living it through my camera lens. To be honest it was so much nicer, I really enjoyed the Holiday Season without all the extras. A challenging year that comes to a close for a bright and hopeful new year. We are thrilled that we feel more settled now than we have in a long time. We're even more excited that Jordan passed his EMT class, tests, and ended with a BANG passing his EMT National Registry Test on his first try. Whew. Onward and upward... and happily kissing 2010 goodbye! Here's to new beginnings!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen! Hope 2011 brings you loads of happiness!!!!!
Post a Comment