Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth!

We took our girls to Disneyland/California Adventure this October for two days and it was so much fun. It was "magical, magical" as Mia would say. We met many princesses and it was the icing on the cake for them. Of course, every princess that could had to "spin" for Taylor and Mia. They loved parading around Disneyland strutting their stuff in their own Belle (Mia) and Sleeping Beauty (Taylor) gowns. Jordan was undoubtedly embarrassed by my hustle and bustle trying to get as much princess viewing time as we could in a short amount of time. Taylor and I teamed up. I was pushing the stroller winging Mia onto my side as quickly as possible while urging Taylor, "Hurry go get in line Tay! I'll park the stroller! Hurry! Jordan would catch up in a few behind us trying to pretend like he doesn't know me. Taylor cried on the roller coaster rides... Mia laughed. Taylor joined in on busting a groove in the parade while Mia cried on the sidelines ticked because it looked fun, but just didn't have the guts to put herself out there. It was a great time. What's Disneyland without your kids?







1 comment:

Traci Butler said...

I love that they wore their princess dresses. Cute! I bet they were in heaven. I can't wait til my boys are old enough to take to Disneyland. Looks like you guys had fun.