Saturday, November 20, 2010
Happy Halloween! Yum candy apples that I ate way too much of. I think Mariah ate the most of her candy apple of everyone (next to me that is). Taylor was the loveliest "Dorothy" she could be while running a fever:( The poor girl was just waiting for the night to be over. Mia was a most beautiful "mermaid" which I had to constantly remind her that "No, Mia you can't swim in your costume." Her favorite part of her costume was of course her sparkly "ninnies" (the part that looked like she had a nice set of sea shells) and her "seaweed." My parents made a haunted house for our kids to end on at their home. Scared them to death as usual. They had some assistance from Eric and Tiffany to add to the horror of the "Witch and the Bo-dagget!" This time they stepped it up for extra nightmares for our kids by playing a CD with spooky sounds. My parents look forward to it every year:) What's Halloween without a little scare.... from your... grandparents?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment