Blue & White:) So naturally they are the
LOBOS! I love the
perma-grin she has during the game. She said," Mom, when you cheer for me it makes me run faster and makes me feel good." How sweet. She is constantly inviting people to her soccer games. Giving them PERMISSION to come and cheer for her. She is a little frustrated that she hasn't scored a goal, but reminds herself... "Everyone is good at different things" and that she needs to "Practice and not get frustrated, because if you get frustrated it stops your learning!"
Oh geez, who am I kidding? She's as competitive as I am. We just won't tell her that ;)
1 comment:
Haha I can just hear her saying that about not getting frustrated. Or you telling her that.Just dont let her see you play any sport cause you get TICKED and you whole "lets be positive, everyone is a winner" skeem will be over. haha....your an Anderson so I know what comes along with it, no patience and there is no such thing as "playing for fun". Everyone better be on the ball and NO SCREWING AROUND!
Post a Comment