Monday, October 19, 2009
Mia is 2 and binky free!
Don't you love the cheesy smiles that almost look like they are in pain? It cracks me up. You just tell them how cute it is when they smile ever so lovely. Happy Birthday Mia! She gave us her "dank oooh's (thank you)" and "tyoot's (cute)"and of course- "No! Mine!" She loved the gummy bears I put on her home-made cake (ya- I'm no Betty Crocker) which she refers to as "Chubbies". My favorite thing about girls are that they come as they are. I eat it up every time Mia gets new clothing. It never fails she scopes out her outfit carefully then says, "I love it- tyoot!" Ahhhh, the terrible two's are here:) Or, as my mom calls them- the terrific two's! (Mom I love ya, but get serious). How I do love them:) It's just a good thing they are so little and stubby and cute. That makes the high pitch screams, and tantrums bearable; on most days. Oh ya! And the fact that the binky has gone bye-bye is the BEST PART! Now on to Potty training.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday little sweetie! I can still hear her scream ringing in my ears from lake powell... oh wait that's Jack in the other room. That girl is all personality, and you thought taylor had fire! I love those girlies!
Happy Birthday Mia! You might not have Betty Crocker for a Mom--THANK GOODNESS!--cause your Mom is a whole lot better! Miss ya all!
Post a Comment