Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lake Powell Vacation..... July 08:)


Mia & I

Oh my gosh, Jordan usually sports a little scruff, but it was getting out of hand at Lake Powell, so he had to borrow a razor which he normally doesn't use... So he decided to turn himself into KIP. Oh I couldn't even look at him 'til he shaved it off. He looked like an old school cop.
Bryson & Gramma Mills
Bryson, Taylor, and Kellen... little sand Monsters.

All the gang at the "floating resturant," which all the kids named becuase it was a resturaunt in the middle of the lake:) We decided to take lunchtime away from the sand and have some pizza. The air conditioning and not-a-sandwich lunch was rather nice!

Me and my girly girls.

Sherry/Hinkley, Jacque/Mariah, Tracy/Jack. CUTE BABIES... and mommies:)

Jordan and Taylor.. and Lone Rock in the background! How perfect:)

Kellen, Jensen, and Mia


Jordan, Taylor & Mia

Yes, I forgot the spoons:) Oh, you have to laugh.

4 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Hey no trucker hair this year on my part! yay.

Dot said...

Hey--this looks like so much fun! Love to watch your blog!

emily said...

HAHA I love KIP. So gross. I'm jealous of your Powell trip....I want a SUNNY vacation and a lake. I mean, Alaska is nice but I ain't gettin no tan there. Oh ya...gain some weight bean poll or I will rock you in a wrestling match. I mean we are both pretty feisty but I got some poundage on you.

Evvie Turley said...

Looks like you had a great time. Powell is such a great vacation. Glad you got to go!