Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Miss Mia

Poison Control? Mia is NOT a good eater, but put some cleaner, lotion, or any other cleaning product in her hand.. she's thrilled. Luckily all of my cleaners don't have any chemicals in them, but still! I've got to watch her like a hawk.


I got sick and tired of Mia's stringy hair. I don't know what my deal is, but I can't just let it be long, thin, and RATTY! So I gowned her up and started hacking. She was so cute to just sit there. I was suprised at how well she held still when I cut her bangs. I need to get a shot from that back, its stacked in an A-line. Love it. Anyways, she looks adorable now, and the best part is- bye bye to the tangles!!!!

Before......


After:)





Ever so girly!

1 comment:

emily said...

the second to last pic is one that needs to go on your wall. SO STINKEN CUTE!