First - Belle is a cutie & taylor's eye looks rough. Almost as bad as your spider bite ;) Camping sucks in the rain! Camping also sucks with a 9 month old baby who can't sleep in a tent. Lame. But bring on Lake Powell - Anything beats last year right? I survived 8 months pregnant in a heat wave/ sand storm.
3 comments:
First - Belle is a cutie & taylor's eye looks rough. Almost as bad as your spider bite ;) Camping sucks in the rain! Camping also sucks with a 9 month old baby who can't sleep in a tent. Lame. But bring on Lake Powell - Anything beats last year right? I survived 8 months pregnant in a heat wave/ sand storm.
Awe, what a cute little princess! I love that Mia!
I love it! I can't wait til I have cute pictures of my kid to put on the blog. Miss ya!
Post a Comment