Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Owie" beanies from Grandma Mills

I love to doll up my girls probably as much as anything. So I got them all cute and ready in their little beanies and put them into the car and headed over to my parents. Well, as I was driving I could hear Mia behind me saying, "Owie, Owie!" When I turned around her beanie had fallen over her eyes and she couldn't see. She looked like a little ball with a gi-normous flower attached to it. I love that about Mia. If it's anything she doesn't like, it's "Owie" reguardless if it doesn't actually hurt. Now if I put it on her she starts saying, "Owie."


5 comments:

Hallie said...

So cute, I love those beanies! Your girls are adorable.

Afton said...

Those are the cutest beanies I have ever seen! Did she make them or buy them? Your girls are getting big!

emily said...

HAHA I LOVE how she is acting like she is in pain with the sad look on her face. Like she has it so rough being a year and half old. She cracks me up. You girls have the biggest personalities and I love it.

Evvie Turley said...

Adorable! They look so trendy and cute! Makes me want to have a girl just so I can dress her up like yours. Fun....:)

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Cute. I love this style - plop a hat on their head with a huge flower and nomatter what else...they're ADORABLE! Katelyn can have dressed herself (ugh)and done her own hair and as we're running out the door it's 'yikes' to 'adorable' in two seconds. Girls are fun, glad you're lovin' yours! We miss you guys. Shawn's sitting right here & he says to tell Jordan "Hi" and hopes business has picked up. :)