Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy #4 Taylor McKenn Mills


All about me- she said at lunch to her friend Addie- "Birthday girls don't share." (I realize my camera date is off- her birthday is August 13- FRIDAY THE 13Th she was born- isn't it ironic?)

Mia has her own little laptop, so Taylor got one of her own for her birthday. I can wait for the day they want REAL computers. I'll just enjoy the NOW.

Blow out the candles!

5 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Oh Taylor... When I called to tell her happy birthday she ever so nicely informed me I was busting in on her party then hung up! I was dying laughing. Happy forth birthday Taylor if you didn't get that from our phone conversation!

Hallie said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! You are so cute and I'm really jealous about you getting a pedi/mani ~ lucky!!

Bekah: said...

brooke, she is so cute! you and jacque and your adorable blondies!!!

Angela said...

She is SOOOO beautiful! Happy birthday Taylor:)

BTW you look AMAZING! Pretty as ever too!

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Happy Birthday little cutie! Brooke, your background is really cute. Looks like you found a winner. Shawn thought it was really cool that Jordan called him the other day just to say, "what's up." Keep in touch.