Monday, August 25, 2008

6 Years and counting:) August 16th- past due

Happy Anniversary to US! OK- it's a little late for this post, but I just had to laugh at what we did for our Anniversary. The night of- we didn't have a babysitter available, so we sat home and played cards with Taylor- and of course attempted at watching the Olympics. Needless to say, our kids were pretty much rotten the whole night. The highlight of it was when they were both crying uncontrollably; Jordan had Taylor, I had Mia and as we were walking into the kitchen he turns around and says, "Happy Anniversary!" We just laughed. Needless to say, we STILL haven't gone on a date for our anniversary and September is creeping in. But I have to say that I still love my dead sexy husband and I'm grateful to be married to someone who makes me laugh at his random comments and who gives me crap constantly for my quirkiness and my seriously ugly faces I can pull out. Glad we're still having a good time at our 6 year mark:)

1 comment:

Dot said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are an awesome couple!