Monday, May 19, 2008

Boys will be boys!





Jordan spent the majority of his time cutting down trees (yes they were dead) and making sure we had enough fire wood. The funny part is- Jordan, Tyler, Ryan, and Greg backed Tyler's 4-wheeler up that huge hill to pull down a fallen tree and there was the same size one right next to our camp! We asked them why they couldn't just use the one next to our camp for fire wood, and Jordan's response was, "Oh- that would take all the fun out of it!" A TRUE outdoorsman! I can't help but love that about him.

1 comment:

Teresa :) said...

Dang girl you have been posting like crazy! I wish we could go with you guys for the memorial day weekend trip coming up but Michael is playing in the softball tournament, we have a wedding and I am supposed to be working. Blahh Doesnt sound very fun to me! I guess your dad keeps trying to talk my hubby in to it but we will see. :) Your girls are to cute and Mia is growing up so fast, its never to soon to get her playing pudgy bunny! haha Way to go Charolette. See ya around :) ps Lets do lunch soon!