
Kellen and Taylor (back row of 4-wheeler, Bryson front, Griffin and Jacque middle) are in the Riverstone Montessori Preschool together and Jacque and I carpool. This day Jacque had to drop-off Taylor. I heard my doorbell ring, and when I opened it this is what I found! They were all laughing hysterically and Taylor being a huge fan of aunt Jacque already (what kid isn't?) was thrilled to get to ride home on the four-wheeler. It just works out that we live only a few blocks from eachother! Gotta love it!
2 comments:
Hey Jordan and Brooke!!
Em and I found the link to your blog through Crystal's and thought we'd say hi. Looks like things are going well for you all down in Arizona. Its fun to see what you're all up to. We're excited to see you guys this summer at the reunion so hopefully you can make it!
Brandon
Hey Brooke!! I haven't seen you in sooo long! I'm glad to see you have such cute and happy family! Your girls are adorable! Well I just wanted to say hi!!
Post a Comment