I had to display some of Taylor's best work she did in Kindergarten. Some of her accomplishments were making the "100 club" which was the club you got to be in for counting to 100. She was reading her Kindergarten year and found a lot of pride in the fact that she got to take AR tests on the computer for books she read. She's a little leader and it showed when she helped all the kids around her that had needed assistance (says her teacher). She was chosen numerous times out of the "Caught being good jar" to pick a prize for her good behavior.
Taylor also had a Track and Field day on the last day of school. All the kindergartner's got to play games out on the baseball field and Mia was able to be included. It was sweet watching Taylor cheer her on. She really is that extra umph that can pull Mia out of her shell. She was her certified "limbo" instructor. It was a lot of fun. They really are best friends, as a mom that is the best feeling to see your kids love for each other. Taylor had her Kindergarten graduation and in the end her teacher Mrs. Tanner got a little emotional as she said her goodbyes to them and my eyes welled up. I thought, "Why am I emotional??" I didn't bat an eye on the first day of school! She was so ready that I just shuffled her along to her classroom. But kindergarten graduation? Oh jeez, I'm gonna be a doozie as she gets older. Anyways I couldn't say anything but wonderful things about Mrs. Tanner and her assistant Mrs. Hensley. Taylor adored them both. Kindergarten was great! Now on to first grade:)


No comments:
Post a Comment