Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Project... little desk.

Here's my latest project for my downsized mini treasure of a home:) Yes I admit it. I love this place. It makes me giddy. So....... we had to get rid of our office furniture when we moved cuz it was too big for the tiny room we were turning into an office. I didn't mind all too much since it was so big and BLACK! (Have I mentioned how over black and red I am?) My dad finds all sorts of treasures in his business so he came across this beauty. So little. So perfect. I have been dying to refinish something teal - no reason really- just cuz its a pretty color. So here are my before and afters! (Wish I'd taken before and afters of my house before we ripped it all out but oh well.) Anywho. I love it. I walk by and peek in my office even still for kicks:)

No comments: