
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
How I love August. Two birthday's topped off by our 8th Anniversary! Taylor woke up on her birthday with a nasty mosquito bite under her left eye so she was very subdued on her birthday from all of the benadryl. Poor girl. It seemed strange having her so calm for a whole day. Especially on her birthday. Jordan marked the big "3-0" and has been dreading this day for oh... about 5 years. I think he might be hitting a very pre-mature mid-life crisis. He asked me one day after he got dressed, "Brooke, do I just look like a 30-year-old dad?" I had to tell him- "Yes you do, because you are." Always so entertaining. So, Happy birthday two you and Happy Anniversary to us. This year we celebrated by going to Hon-dah Casino and hitting up the seafood buffet (Hm sounds kinda white trash). We both had our first encounter with King crab-legs. The verdict? Delightful, yet salty. A little goes a long ways. Jordan and I both were salted out after only a few. So, we both spent more time on my all-time favorite- shrimp cocktail. Oh, and while we waited we won about $20 in the casino! Must have been a lucky anniversary:) Hey, $20 is a lot of money these days!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Poor little Taylor and her bug bite! Brae had so much fun. I know you have moved away but we still need to make sure the girls keep playing. :)
Post a Comment