Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"Give you a hundred bucks!"

Mia is a piece of work. Nothing is easy with her. As the saying goes,"You either marry your biggest challenge in life, or you give birth to it." I gave birth to it. Usually going to bed consists of laying down followed by Mia's comment "Mom, I'm hungry." Naturally, because of course she didn't eat her dinner. Grrr. This time as we were laying in bed she said (another one of her usuals) "Mom, I need milk." I quickly responded, "No Mia, you will pee the bed." She paused and then said, "Give you a hundred bucks!" I laughed, and for once got up not-so-unwillingly. Kids. THIS kid.


3 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Hahaha I sure hope you took her up on the offer. Nice trade. She is a doozie I hope you know.

Hallie said...

She kills me!! I have a doozie at my house too....he hasn't ever offered me a hundred bucks though!

Jen & Blake said...

THat makes me laugh, we have a couple of those same conversations at bed time too, even with a tad of drama here and there.

Tell Jordan congrats! That is an awesome accomplishment. We hope that things are going good:) We should go camping or next time you come down call us to get together.