Luckily, I get to work with my dearest mommy and that has been so great. She and I had fun hanging out for a few days with the office clan going to Santa Monica and Venice Beach, eating all sorts of delightful foods (my first encounter with squid- oh yes I did), and of course attending the dental convention and the classes offered. California is my happy place. Mm-hm.

2 comments:
SQUID????? Your crazy! How was it.... Brett keeps trying to bring me over to the "wild" side and I just can't commit!! The smell makes me want to vomit :) In fact I hate to even sitting by him at a restaurant because the smell is too overwhelming....hehe
That's awesome you get to work with your mom. How fun. I have been filling in for Dr. Blair and get to work with Michele every once in awhile....it's a blast! Doing something outside of "home--work" is way more exciting. You look beautiful as always!!!! Keep up the posting it's fun to see what your up to :)
P.s. HAHAHA! Funny story came to mind when you mentioned working for Dr. West with your mom. Do you remember that summer....I am sure you do... When we got caught sneaking out.....I remember thinking we were soooo clever filling our bed rolls with pillows! hehe Then to our surprise, your mom had out smarted us! Scared the crap out of us too. After it was all said and done, she asked me if I needed a ride home and I remember thinking heck no....I'll walk the 10 miles if I have to, I wasn't about to get dropped off @ 4 in the morning by your mom. Then having to explain why to my mom....NO WAY! Then all summer long you were grounded, I felt sooo bad. Then I had to go in to Dr. West and have your mom tighten my braces.....I was sooo embarrassed. Tell her I 'm sorry. Now looking back...the HELL I put my mom thru.... I am afraid pay back will be more then enough.........ahhhh!
Post a Comment