Friday, May 21, 2010

The ULTIMATE bedhead

Top This! This is my pretty little Mia in the morning; MOST mornings to be exact. This was one of those mornings when I just took it easy and did my thing while my not-showered and not-hair brushed girls run around the house, and what do you know? DING-DONG. Hello visit teachers:) They had to laugh, "What does she do in her sleep?" Although I will never know I do appreciate waking up with her quilt-batting fuzz nuzzling up against my face. Its kinda like I have a little teddy-bear:)


3 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Hahaha I just woke Kasen up from busting up laughing. Cute hair Meana

Tammy said...

I think she's on to something there. Submit that "DO" to a hair magazine and they would feature her on the front page.

Hallie said...

Haha! That is hilarious! I agree, it could be a new style! At least you get teddy bear fuzz nuzzling in next to you in bed....I get Kanton backhand across the face or his heel to my gut. Love it.