Wednesday, January 6, 2010


Christmas Eve and Jim and Laura Flakes. Cutest nativity. I love it. I Love getting together with all the Flakes. It's good company I do declare.





Mills' Family kids gift exchange.




Christmas Morn- before and after the shower;) The sunlight hit just right. Jordan couldn't resist a snap-shot of her gnarly do.



Yay! It's the adopt-a-cabbage patch! A warm welcome to our two new girls: Alayna Bridgette, and Kristen Aisha. May your hair never be cut, and your face marker free. Thanks Gramma and Papa Mills!





Halloween at Christmas? Hm. Santa brought the sought-after Dorothy shoes "with heels, no straps, size 11." And a thanks to Papa and Grammy Anderson for the dress and note-worthy wig. She's in heaven. There's no place like home.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Cute pictures! Your girls look they are as much fun as mine :) hehe! FULL OF LIFE. Wouldn't have it any other way.
P.s. Jade want's those nice shinny red clickers! We have been on a search for them as well.....where did ya find them?

Angela said...

True Rubies in deed! Thanks for the info. They so need to meet one day. The would have a blast :)

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness Judy Garland has nothing on Taylor Mills. She is just lacking ToTo and a basket. I'm glad her dream finally came true.