Saturday, October 31, 2009

Suprises!!

Tammy and Doug bought this for Jordan and I for our birthday's I LOVE IT! It's got that old-look that I'm so fond of. I can't wait to fill it up with nick-knacks! Jordan went to pick it up and when he got home I went to help him unload it and........



... he had this in the back of his truck as well!! I saw this red corner shelf in the store and told Jordan to look at it because I wanted him to "MAKE" one for me:) I asked him why he bought it and he goes," Brooke, I hate making stuff!" Oh Brother, turns out it was 30% off so he felt justified. I'm so excited because it goes great in our living room! Thanks Jordan:)

1 comment:

emily said...

I LOOOVE both of these!!! good Job.....haha sounds like Jon. he would rather buy it. And i feel sad for Mia in the picture with vics all over her face and in her eyes.