I have the craftiest parents alive. As many of you know, they own a wood shop where they can make pretty much anything:) SO I had this idea of an entry table I wanted, so I quick-sketched it and my mom made the adjustments necessary to actually build it.. and WHA-LA! My dad busted it out in only a matter of hours! I love it! And the mirror below is also a mirror my parents made for me. It was once RED, and since I'm re-decorating my entry room I decided to paint it a burnt orange to go with my decor. Those pics are to come, but for now... THANKS MOM AND DAD!!!


2 comments:
Happy B-lated Birthday!
Happy belated bday! You are so young and beautiful! Hope it was a good one. By the way Brae loves the hair thingie I made thanks for teaching me how.
Post a Comment