I love her face! Going pretty fast aparently.
That was what made her more excited than anything.
This is literally the morning after she learned. She is the MOST persistent child ever. She will NOT give up on ANYTHING until she gets it perfect. Whether it's riding a bike without training wheels, playing the piano, teaching herself cartwheels, etc. She drives me almost crazy when it's at the "not quite there" stage at whatever she is doing. She gets SO frustrated. I have to constantly remind her, "It doesn't have to be perfect, just try your best and have fun, that's all that matters. OH NO! That is bull to her. She wants it just right. However she gets it at some point, but the road there... Oh my. Patience. I've learned loads of patience.
Yes we haul her bike everywhere with us now:) Jordan comes buzzing around the corner saying,"Let's go Brooke!" and I turn and see this. He is a dork. Good job Jordan:)
No comments:
Post a Comment