Stock the camper, make sure it's clean, and charged, and full of water. How's the battery? I don't know, how about the water pump? It doesn't work? Okay, lets go get it fixed 40 minutes out of the way, now that we're all loaded up and ready to go. Shopping done- check, I've officially spent about 3X what I should in groceries because lets face it, eating=calorie overload. Driving... driving... yep still raining. Here's our spot! Still raining. Week is good, weather is good, rain cleared up! Hallelujah. Food rocks. Can't beat the dutch oven. Luckily we split up meals so we were only in charge of one meal. Times up! Okay, hope you had a fun 3-day weekend. Too bad you have to spend your day off CLEANING YOUR CAMPER and doing loads and loads of laundry. Oh, and since I haven't seen Jordan much in the last 7 weeks I had to spend the time with him, dirty, NOT SHOWERED, and camper-girl-ugly. SO our one-on-one time -ya I said it; is out the window. AH. So, being the happy-camper I usually am has been tainted by the fact my hubby is never around and lets face it, camping on Memorial day is always gonna suck! Cuz it's always gonna rain, you never get that Monday off, and it's just too short of a time frame for all that preparation! I've come to the conclusion that camping is for the kids. JUST for the kids. Unless I'm at Lake Powell for a week that is. Lake Powell is my exception.
NO it's not all bad, I had a little fun;)
1 comment:
Hey It wasn't that bad! We loved going camping with you guys. Thanks again for the invite!
Post a Comment