Monday, May 4, 2009

Another change of Pace

Well as life goes, so does change. (Which I'm not complaining about, just blogging it:) So 411- Jordan has been working in Flagstaff going on week 3 now. He works all week and comes home on the weekend. Not really sure how long this will last, but here's a little glimpse of what it's brought on..

Week 1- Doing okay, this is kinda nice not having to make breakfast and a lunch every morning. Ya, I'm kinda liking this.
Week 2 - Here we go again. Okay Brooke, PROJECTS! You need to stay occupied. So off I go. SPRING CLEANING HERE I COME. Whoa, now I'm tired. I think I kinda don't like my kids.
Week 3 - Cried when he left. Getting more used to it. It is what it is right? In this economy.. I'm just plain grateful for the work. But having him gone has also brought........

Endless Saturday Morning "Pokie Pancakes" (Crepes) made special by DAD. Really, I can't make them worth beans. I screw them up every time:) His just taste better, and they're p.e.r.f.e.c.t!

Their need for "Daddy lovins." They are SO thrilled when he comes home. He doesn't have quantity of time, but he definitely has quality of time on his side. What can I say, he's great:)

Mom has officially lost her mind... and Taylor has taken over my camera.

Daddy's homecoming calls for cupcakes! He loves those:) So I'm thinking this might be Mia's dinner that night, I don't really remember.

Mia fell off of my bed and hit her head on my end table. Yes she sleeps with us. And No, I didn't put a pillow on the other side of my bed, because I'm not quite used to sleeping alone yet. Jordan is usually my barrier on the other side. I think from this point on I'll remember eh?

Sisterly Love!

Taylor's creativity. She loaded every pillow around the house on my bed and her and Mia are watching a movie in what Taylor called their "Theater"....

..... and of course in their boop-boops!

7 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Hey Brooke!
Your girls are so cute! Good job on Mia's skirt:) Did I really miss that much in homeck? (sp?) Everyone seems to know how to sew and I am feeling a little behind...? I agree work is good BUT it's hard chasing the dollar around. All the things I took for granite when times were good. The simple things in life seem so hard to accomplish. Anyways love all your new pictures, you look really good btw!

emily said...

I cant wait to come back to that little mia ooey gooey bundle of goodness. Hangin out with Tay always is just as fun as hangin out with any of my friends. We yak. Like she understands me. She does a good job.

Teresa :) said...

Hey missy, I totally had to duck and run at bashas when I saw you yesterday! I think i had a bra on but thats about as far as I got ready yesterday. haha Any who great job on the easter skirts, I am impressed and we need to craft woman! I have been making bows like crazy since I was taught how. :) Im glad you guys are doing good and I hear you on the wacky work but we are also grateful for it! Michael is working 16 hour days this week it really sucks! I cant wait to get to hang out soon, hope Mia is doing better and ps I cant believe how grown up she is all of the sudden. Crazy. See ya later- Tree

Afton said...

I would lose my mind too, but girl, you look good crazy too! The girls are adorable and you are strong woman. Hang in there!

Traci Butler said...

Of course Jordan's crepes are perfect. He probably cuts them with a giant circle cookie cutter when he is done to make sure all the edges look nice ;) He is just like my dad...

Mills Family said...

I love the pictures of Taylor and Mia on your bed with all the pillows laughing...it is so cute. Sisterly love:)