Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where have I been?

After about two months I've decided to return to my blogging passion:) I've been a little busy. SO, here's my excuse: I am now working Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning at Longevity Fitness Center holding a 5:30 a.m. class doing TURBO KICK! I love it (and so do those in my class! Wink, wink). Besides that, on Tuesday's and Thursday's I'm working half-days as a dental assistant for Dr. West. I love that to! SO, since I've got my hands in a bunch of different buckets it calls for a change of pace for me to get used to! I'm very busy and very happy doing it. However, that is my reasoning:) Luckily, I can be involved and constantly learning something new (which keeps me ticking) and can be home with my girls without sacrificing much time away from them. I still feel like a stay-at-home mom:) and that is the most important part. Enough rambling. Happy blogging.

No comments: