Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hmmmmmm...........



Taylor: "Mom, what's this?"
Me: Oh! Uhhhmmm.. a dress, go put it where you found it pleeease."
Taylor: "Mom, this dress is not long enough for you."
Me: "I know just put it away."
Taylor: "I must wear it mom, its my size."
Me: "Just put it away and stop digging my drawers!"
Taylor: "Okay, okay!"
A few minutes later I see this walking into the living room!
Taylor: "Mom, it fits Mia PERFECT!"

10 comments:

emily said...

OH MY GOSH! This is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Im busting up! OH MAN...This alone makes me want to have children. Funny Funny Funny. I can't wait to tell jon and show him this. He will crack up.

emily said...

Oh and those pics of Mia on the side of your page dont even look like her anymore. She looks like a little Gremlin in them, Gig eyes and bald head. Its funny. I dont think it matters what it is, anything with Mia in it can get me laughing.

Afton said...

LOL! That is Awesome!

Dot said...

Too Funny!

Lauren Howell said...

That is so hilarious Brooke! When we were moving suddenly from Connecticut to Vegas, the Elder's Quorum came over to help us pack. My only request was that they stay out of one closet. Well they didn't and I walked in on them packing my "little dresses" up. So embarrassing! By the way, I've tagged you!

Teresa :) said...

Brooke I think Taylors right, that dress does look a little short for you! haha Oh how cute! I love it! To bad she didnt try that when the missionaries were over for dinner or something. :) What a funny memory and just think how much you can embarass her when she is older. haha

Dan and Kirsten Flake said...

aahhh,. . . .caught, Brooke! Such cute girls!

Whiting Family said...

I think that made my day. What funny little girls. You got some explaining to do about that "short dress" Brooke!!! Too cute.

Mckay and Sherry said...

Oh that is too funny, Mia sure is cute though. And I can just picture Taylor doing that.

Darcy said...

Baaaaa hahaha! So funny! I love kids and the things they say. Miss you guys!