Whole wheat- Taylor and I ground half by hand with a hand grinder, then ground the other half with my mom's electric one. That's a work out just in case you've never tried it!

I am not a sewer- I want to be, but my mother is super-woman and can teach me anything under the sun, and I LOVE aprons. I've always wanted a cute apron, and needless to say- they are kinda hard to find. So on one of our "Craft Days" my sisters, mom, and I decided to tackle aprons. This is the material I picked and made Taylor and I matching aprons. So I decided to get all Suzie Home Maker and teach Taylor how to bake bread in our aprons. It was fun.
"MOM- don't poke 'em! They will be ruined."
6 comments:
The bread and aprons are gorgeous! Way to go, Suzie Homemaker! Your hair looks so beautiful! Seeing yours kinda makes me regret cutting mine; although mine was never that beautiful. :)
ok NO FAIR looking so pretty baking bread!! Your hair IS gorgeous!! Tell Charlotte we all need a lesson on making cute aprons!! (she'll love that!) So quit being so dang cute Brooke!!!
Your bread even turned out! WAWA!!
I love your apron! I need a cute one. The bread looks yummy. And Taylor is such a doll in her costume! Love all the pictures:)
small world.
it was fun to see you up in snowflake.
kim
Brooke--how cute you are! You are a good mother!
Sooo Suzy Homemaker. I love the apron. Taylor is getting so big.
Post a Comment