OH what gorgeous little blondies you have. Cute pics, and can I say that the weird quirks about feet cracked me up!!! You were always a spaz about that. :) haha But the sheets thing is crazy I do not iron any thing, I think it goes against every thing I believe in. haha ok so im just really lazy and think that things are ok just a little wrinkly. :) You are so darn funny, I think we should hang out. Well maybe I dont know.
1 comment:
OH what gorgeous little blondies you have. Cute pics, and can I say that the weird quirks about feet cracked me up!!! You were always a spaz about that. :) haha But the sheets thing is crazy I do not iron any thing, I think it goes against every thing I believe in. haha ok so im just really lazy and think that things are ok just a little wrinkly. :) You are so darn funny, I think we should hang out. Well maybe I dont know.
Post a Comment