Monday, September 8, 2008
Labor Day at Greenspeak
We once again took a camping trip on this 3-day weekend. It's always so nice to go up to Greens peak. It rained quite a bit- so the kids had a good time spinning Brody's- they loved every drop; that meant more mud! Bryson made the comment,"Oh I know why they call it Greens peak, it's green because it rains all the time!" We had a fun time though. The funniest part of the trip was that a Ranger came by to run over the rules of ATVs and our kids went flying by her without helmets on at that time. I just had to smile and say,"They're supposed to be in helmets- I know." Luckily we weren't sited. So it's a little late, but here's a little bit of our Labor Day to share with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment