Wednesday, August 27, 2008

tAyLoR tRaNsLaTiOn GuIdE

Kids say the darndest things and Taylor is NO exception... so if you are ever in a conversation with her (chances are you might- she's a talker) here's a few pointers as to what she might be saying....


Leg newtons- leggings without feet
calvaties- calves
big white juice- white grape juice and alot of it.
boop-boop - swimsuit (at the age of 2 that phrase also came with a little 'shake' each time she said it.
defense ponytail- ponytail like a cheerleader
honk the beep- honk the horn
Shake a' body- Turbo jam
Grape- purple
Lucky Farms- Lucky charms

5 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

Happy late anniversary and birthday's to everyone!:) WOW! That must've been a busy month. I can't believe how old Taylor looks in that first picture from her birthday. What a good idea to take her to get her nails done...you look gorgeous as always too!!:)

Chad~Nicole said...

I totally remember her saying boop boop when you guys lived here.

Dot said...

So glad your back! I have missed your blogging! Taylor reminds me of you so much! Keep it up!

Crystal Taylor said...

I love they way kids talk. Bailee is just the same she talks and talks and asks so MANY ?'s that your like uhhhh what now. lol But its so funny when she talks that I have no idea what she is talking about cause she has her own words for things. Bai totally misses Taylor!

Kelli said...

Brooke-Hey I was wondering who did your family photo at the top of your blog. Its adorable!