Monday, July 7, 2008

Anderson Reunion trip to Idaho- 2008

We had our Anderson reunion this year in Idaho at Sawtelle Mountain Resort. Thanks to Aunt Mary, it was a blast! Jordan and I took our girls up early and spent a few days more to make it last- after all it is a 14-hour drive one way:) We were able to spend an evening with one of Jordan's Mission companions (well kind-of a companion) the first day, and then we spent a couple days in Shelley, Id. to see everyone and what everyone is doing with their lives. We then headed to the Resort for three days and had a blast staying up late playing games, (because we are all competitive to a fault!) and laughing until our sides hurt. It always goes by too fast, and before we know it it's all over :( I love, love, everyone on my Anderson side and am so thankful I got to see almost everyone! On our way home we broke it up by stopping at Lagoon for a day in Utah, stayed with Johnny and Dana that night (thanks guys) and headed home for our last 10-hour stretch. So, details are below... it was a good 9-day trip that blew by, and we already miss you all! Keep on blogging, until the next 2-years rolls around, C-u-LaTa!

3 comments:

Crystal Taylor said...

I love Lagoon!! We are headed there at the end of this month hopefully it will be nice weather! We'll meet up there nice time you guys head this way!

Brandon and Emily said...

You guys got some good pics. You're right the time always goes WAY too fast. What trip to Idaho/Utah is complete without a trip to Lagoon? Hopefully we can get together again before the next reunion. It might be us that needs to brave the 14 hour drive.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time at your reunion minus the puking..that sucks..being in the car that long is hard..You have such a sweet fam...You guys are all very photogenic..You take great pics..So pretty you are miss brooke..We need to get together for a girls night..Since there's no volleyball I don't get to see anyone..I still want a painting too..Will have to get together..I'm goin in for my surgery this Tues. so I'll be down for awhile but once school starts and things get settled there we need to do something..Well off for now keep in touch..