Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend!

A lot of you White Mountain dwellers may have been discouraged by the CRAPPY weather we had over Memorial Day weekend, but not the Anderson-Mills clan...No, not us. We dealt with the rain, mud, occasional hail, constant wind, and my personal favorite - earaches and sinus infection...not to mention the constant campfire smoke burning our eyes and in our face. We WILL NOT be intimidated. We made it through it all- and out of choice! Because we are TRUE campers. It is our tradition. It is what we do. If there is a 3-day weekend, this is what we do....because....um, we want to? Nevertheless, we had FUN. Pictures say a thousand words (and captions help too)!

7 comments:

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

What good little campers! We too were crazy enough to go camping in that mess! At least you had a trailer we roughed it in a tent and there was lots of times I thought we would BLOW away! I hate that wind! Gotta love the White Mountains

Brandon and Emily said...

Its not camping if you're not dirty or smelling like smoke. Looks like fun though.

Hallie said...

Hey Brooke...the addresses are matiekay.blogspot.com, ashleysbloglayouts.blogspot.com and cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. Also, sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com explains alot about how to do cute things on a blog. Good luck!

Shawn and Tasha said...

How fun can you guys get? I love that tradition!! My family use to go camping Easter weekend. It made the egg hunt even more challenging.:)

Teresa :) said...

OK BROOKE IM GLAD WE DIDNT GO WITH YOU NOW. I WOULD HAVE FELT UGLY THE WHOLE TIME! HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO ALWAYS LOOK CUTE EVEN CAMPING! :) GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD TIME. MIA IS GETTING SO BIG AND ADORABLE AND TAYLOR AS ALWAYS IS SUCH A DOLL. SEE YA

Stuart Family said...

Hey Brooke-Looks like you all had fun.It was so flippin cold that weekend.I'm impressed.You guys go whatever the weather is.Your family is dang cute.Kids, sisters, Tia and your mom. They are all beautiful.Talk to you later.

Angela said...

Hey Brooke,
Thanks for the comment, I left you one quite awhile back....wasn't sure if I was on your black book! haha It was good to hear back from ya! Anyways I would love to show you some tricks to this blogging addiction.....luckily I have a good friend that showed me ALL the corners to cut! So whenever you want let me know, its kinds hard to do over the email/phone so I can either get your user name and password and do it for you or we can get together! Once you get the layout all set up you can change your backgrounds to whatever and whenever. You just have to change your HTML which is the hard part, BUT worth it. So if you want I can set your layout for you or we could get these sassy girls together and make a girls day out of it! Anyway let me know...:)