Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ATiTuDe


There's no sugar coating our Blog- our life is what is staring you in the face....Taylor is hard work and she has met her share of cold showers. She often looks at me and tries to convince me, "Mom, I'm the boss- you're not the boss."

2 comments:

Crystal Taylor said...

have you seen that commercial where the little girl is singing twinkle, twinkle little star in the tutu? Taylor looks totally like her! love attitude pictuer!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Yay!!!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now!:) I've missed you a ton, but a least we can still keep in touch.

I'd have to say the same about Clayton and cold showers. Some times I feel bad, but I usually do it when he's wet his pants on purpose to despite me. Who ever titled it "terrible two's" 'cause three is much harder! Your girls are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.!